Friday, March 1, 2013

AH-HA! The lightbulb just turned on

So I don't thInk it comes as a surprise to say I've had a tough readjustment period in America.  I am not happy with my current job and the past two months of job searching has been nothing but rejection after rejection. I've tried to stay positive but a girl can only take so much! This last rejection has been the hardest. I was so sure the job was mine. When I got the rejection email I broke down. I couldn't believe it. It was even more challenging to tell all my supporters that it didn't work out again.

Today I'm still down about it but then as I was reading my horoscope in the paper I felt better. I had an idea. How can I make all this rejection into something positive? I'm not alone out there. I know a lot of my peers have been struggling as well. I've read article after article about the job gap for Millennials. It's time to see how far it goes.

Later I will be posting a link to a new blog I will be starting based on my lightbulb idea this morning. I don't want to go into too much detail now but know that it will be interesting!! So thanks to all of you who have followed me on this journey and I hope you'll continue!

No comments: