Thursday, March 7, 2013

Follow My New Blog!

So here's the link to what I was talking about a few days ago.  It's a new blog that will be documenting my experience looking for a job.  The application process, interviews, advice, articles, the struggles etc...  It's a place for others like me who have had a difficult time finding a job that they are both qualified for and happy with.  It will be a place to get advice and share stories.  Check it out at the link below.

Lost Generation Looking to be Found

This doesn't mean that this blog is done.  Not even close!  This blog will continue to be a place for me to talk about my experience as a RPCV.  I still feel that most of my decisions and thinking processes are influenced by my time in the Peace Corps.  I think that I'll feel that way for the rest of my life.  So please keep checking this blog as well as I will update it frequently.  And so begins another journey....

No comments: