Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Ghosts of Christmases Past

Christmas is just 5 days away!!  I have been getting into the Christmas spirit since, well, Thanksgiving.  This will be my fourth Christmas as a PCV, celebrating away from family and friends.  I was looking back at my past PC Christmases and thought I would just post a few pictures.  I hope that everyone has been enjoying the holiday season and no matter where you are for Christmas, remember that Christmas will come without packages and strings (to quote one of my favorite Christmas time movies).  Merry Christmas to everyone!

My first PC Christmas I spent in Bangkok, having my wisdom teethe removed.
2008

My 2nd PC Christmas I spent with friends in Lezha.
2009

My 3rd PC Christmas I spent with the R, A and X part of team RELAX!
2010

I will be spending this Christmas in Essaouria with some of my favorite girls :)

A picture from my 2nd Christmas ever.  What a cutie I was!!


One of my favorite Christmas time memories.  My parents and I right before Christmas 2004.  I can't wait to spend Christmas with them again next year.

No comments: