Saturday, December 10, 2011

12 Days of Christmas

On the first day of Christmas a Moroccan gave to me, a pomegranate tree!!
On the second day of Christmas a Moroccan gave to me, two toy pigeons and a pomegranate tree!
On the third day of Christmas a Moroccan gave to me, three stray cats, two toy pigeons and a pomegranate tree!
On the fourth day of Christmas a Moroccan gave to me, four ram feet, three stray cats, two toy pigeons and a pomegranate tree!!
On the fifth day of Christmas a Moroccan gave to me, five cenitimes, four ram feet, three stray cats, two toy pigeons and a pomegranate tree!!
On the sixth day of Christmas a Moroccan gave to me, six goats a-climbing, five cenitimes, four ram feet, three stray cats, two toy pigeons and a pomegranate tree!!
On the seventh day of Christmas a Moroccan gave to me, seven plates of couscous, six goats a-climbing, five cenitimes, four ram feet, three stray cats, two toy pigeons and a pomegranate tree!!
On the eight day of Christmas a Moroccan gave to me, eight cups of mint tea, seven plates of couscous, six goats a-climbing, five cenitimes, four ram feet, three stray cats, two toy pigeons and a pomegranate tree!!
On the ninth day of Christmas a Moroccan gave to me, nine taxis speeding, eight cups of mint tea, seven plates of couscous, six goats a-climbing, five cenitimes, four ram feet, three stray cats, two toy pigeons and a pomegranate tree!!
On the tenth day of Christmas a Moroccan gave to me, ten donkeys mating, nine taxis speeding, eight cups of mint tea, seven plates of couscous, six goats a-climbing, five cenitimes, four ram feet, three stray cats, two toy pigeons and a pomegranate tree!! 
On the eleventh day of Christmas a Moroccan gave to me, eleven roosters crowing, ten donkeys mating, nine taxis speeding, eight cups of mint tea, seven plates of couscous, six goats a-climbing, five cenitimes, four ram feet, three stray cats, two toy pigeons and a pomegranate tree!! 
On the twelfth day of Christmas a Moroccan gave to me, twelve children drumming, eleven roosters crowing, ten donkeys mating, nine taxis speeding, eight cups of mint tea, seven plates of couscous, six goats a-climbing, five cenitimes, four ram feet, three stray cats, two toy pigeons and a pomegranate tree!!

1 comment:

Terri said...

Yea for the pomegranate tree!!!!