Saturday, March 15, 2008

Time to Hit the Road

Ok, so after what seems like forever I am leaving tomorrow for STAGING!!!! I can't believe I really am. I've hit a few minor problems (my suitcases didn't fit the specified dimensions, they were over the weight limit......) I think I am ready to go. Tomorrow morning at 4 am I will be waking up, walking out my front door for the last time for awhile and saying good-bye to my parents.

I'm not going to lie, it hasn't really sunk in yet that I really am leaving. Like this is the REAL THING! Saying good-bye to everyone hasn't been as hard as I thought it would be (I thought there would be a lot more tears...) but you guys have helped me to have a blast the past few weeks and I have so many new pictures and memories that it has made it a little bit easier to actually get on that plane and go.

I guess what I want to say is thank you. You guys are the most amazing friends ever and I don't think I would actually have the courage to go if I didn't know that you guys are supporting me all the way. With that said, I expect mail!!!! My address for the first three months is:
Leslie Surrett
Peace Corps Albania
Rruga "Ali Visha" Nr. 15
Tirana, ALBANIA

Good-bye everyone!! I will miss you all! I wish the best for all of you!
All my love,
Leslie :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you bet will write you...don't worry about that...your Target clique will always be here for you.
Thanks for the address.

Kevin