Monday, February 25, 2008

Travel Plans!

Hey everyone!

Ok so here are the travel plans as they stand so far......

Departing Milwaukee, WI March 16th 7:00am
Arriving Detroit, MI March 16th 9:14 am
Departing Detroit, MI March 16th 10:14 am
Arriving Philadelphia, PA March 16th at 11:45am

Staging is at the Sheraton University Center March 16th - 18th.

Leaving Philly March 18th at 11:00 am to head to JFK.
Departing JFK at 6:45 pm
Arriving Munich, Germany 8:00 am March 19th
Departing Munich, Germany 10am March 19th
Arriving Tirana, Albania 12:00pm March 19th.

I can't believe staging is in 3 weeks! I still have a week and a half of work to do. Then there's all the packing to do, good-byes to say and last minute details to take care of. I can't believe it's almost here! I'm so ready to get going I just wish work was over. I'm sick of working overnights and I'm tired of the naughty kids I teach swim to. Only a few more days then its time to hit the road!

Leslie :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i will miss u so much . ur the best friend i ever had and i care a lot about u and i know if it was not for i would not be here and i thank you with all my hreat . and i will never forget but sugar lol

Anonymous said...

sorry forgot to say that last comment was from Paula